Tiffany

Although Calvin and I were pretty bummed about missing out on the Circle K events this pass weekend (Children's Festival, Key to College), we were both excited to be going to my home in SoCal!!! We arrived by flight on friday evening and intended to stay till Sunday evening. The first few hours of our trip were a bit bumpy because Calvin got examined by airport security... yeah... he didn't want to talk about it... When I arrived home, Calvin was an automatic hit with my family and friends... especially my dog. I think they're like, bff now.

Anyway, on Saturday Calvin accompanied me at a birthday party, where we watched ratatouille, which I think had an impact on Calvin, because later that day I caught him in my kitchen. Anyway, later that night he and myself enjoyed the company of some of my high school friends, playing super smash bros. and singing kareoke.

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger