Grace

Ahhhh!!! So much fun with Calvin!!! However the first night wasn't that much fun because I had to study for my physics midterm :( Especially since I couldn't focus after all the excitement at elections! Congrats again to board! The next day, which was Wednesday, I took Calvin to all of my classes and now I think he despises Pimentel which is where I had my chem lecture and my awful physics midterm. 
Then once the midterm was over, I got to show Calvin the amazing wonders of... LATE NIGHT! *haha almost forgot the "h"* We got to see some fellow Circle K-ers and now have a new inside joke. If you were a potato, how would you be cooked? :) Then Thursday, which means lab. We finished up the lab where we got to smell chemicals that were fruity. 


Later that day, I took Calvin to the Spirit and Social meeting. Calvin had a bunch of good ideas for spirit items at DCON. Can't wait! Then dance practice for DCON. Calvin has some serious moves! Then Friday!!! After a round of classes, we were off to the interfamily social at the Westfield Mall in SF.
We had lots of fun dressing up as Lady Gaga and for prom. After the social, we had a How I Met Your Mother marathon, which was awesome.


Then Saturday when it was time to study again, this time for my math midterm on Monday. We took a break and went to the DCON talent act recording and single service work day. It was cool seeing everything coming together. Then off to Ace of Cakes. So many awesome cakes! Then on Sunday we went to Keeping Healthy, Keeping Happy. We played line tag which was ridiculously fun. Later Calvin got to meet my family at dinner at Thai Noodle II. Then Monday and the other awful midterm. grr! as Calvin would say. Then off to the Fundraising meeting. Calvin is just loads of fun and I'm going to miss him lots! 

Grace Go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger