Ayane

I was super happy I got Calvin over Thanksgiving break! Before we kicked off our fun weekend, we helped out at the Uhuru Collectibles, where we unpacked boxes and decorated the store. Then Calvin met my parents and my dog, Happy! I was so excited Calvin got to meet Happy! We had a great Thanksgiving dinner :) 
    We also went to San Francisco and got some black friday shopping done! We also went to the Golden Gate Bridge and took a lot of pictures!! Calvin also helped me buy a LOT of food at Costco, so I won't starve during Finals week! This weekend was an amazing weekend with Calvin and my family <3
I had so much fun going to a lot of places and eating yummy food! I'll definitely miss Calvin's company, but I hope he will have a lot of fun with the next Circle K'er!!



- Ayane Itamura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger