Anhpha

Give a whoot whoot for Calvin and Anhpha!

So Calvin's stay with me started off with Scary Movie Night! YAY! Calvin, being the courageous bear that he is, sat beside me and provided protection for everyone in the room. :)

I had a lovely walk home after Scary Movie Night with Calvin. He's been sitting on my desk this past week making sure I was on top of my studies. Calvin even kept me company after I came home soaking wet from the football game. Though i was cold from the rain, Calvin's presence made me feel all warm and fuzzy :D

I looked forward to sleeping every night with Calvin right there in my room. It will be very sad parting ways with Calvin, but he will undoubtedly bring joy to the next lucky member of the week.

Adios,
Anhpha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger