Young



So I didn't go to any Circle K events. 
    But, he did things that he haven't done. I took Calvin to LBNL. I let him enjoy the view from up there. Also, he got to listen to all the nerdiest equations that he would never use lol. 
   On Friday, finally he got to drink (or watch me drinking). I know he is underage so I didn't give him alcohol. (Don't worry guys!) But he had to stay up until 6 with me.
   Other than that, he almost spent his time at the library. He must have finished a lot of work! :) 
   My Winnie-the-Pooh got to meet Calvin. And they liked each other!! It has been a year! :( Oh well! It's too sad that we can't have time together ㅠ_ㅠ 


                                                          - Young -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger