Peter

For the most part Calvin stayed in my room for the past 2 weeks. As did I because of finals. He helped to keep me up by roaring at me. It wasn't so bad for Calvin considering the accomodations he had. when he wasn't watching me he was watching the TV.

Man does he have a thing for animal planet. He stayed warm by staying inside. He slept a lot too even through my roommates snoaring. And I thought I was a heavy sleeper. HE's a BEAST. You know what I mean.

I introduced him to my roommate and some floormates. They seemed to like him but couldn't stay long because they had to leave for finals studying.

I had finals till the 19th so I just let Calvin do his thing most of the time. He did what bears do best. Eat, drink, and sleep. I resented him for that. Why can't we all live like that? When I picked my luggage he almost succeeded in hiding. I guess he wanted to go to SoCal that bad.

-Peter

+ + +

Every manly bear likes animal planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger