Dmitry

Oh my what a week has it been. Calvin surprised me by coming to live with me for a week, but it made me happy. When Calvin came to my room, he instantly made himself comfy by my computer My roommate was a bit scared by a bear living with us, but he soon realized how friendly Calvin is, due to his fellowship.

Sadly, Calvin and I couldn't get our weekly dose of Circle K due to finals and projects. It was Calvin who reminded me of the chemical formula for Titanium oxide, helped me determine how to destroy an asteroid in my engineering project, and helped me think of the disadvantages of social realism. If it wasn't for Calvin I don't know how I would've survived.

On Sunday, Calvin and I spent quality time with my brother at the SF Auto Show. After walking around the whole show for the entire day, I think Calvin got interested in buying himself a bear mobile. I promised him if he's good, he might get one. Calvin and I had fun this week, even though we couldn't go to any Circle K events. Now I pass him onto the new owner.

-Dmitry

+ + +

If batman has a batmobile, I should have a bear mobile! It's only logical

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger