Leslie

Where should I begin? Calvin had a whirlwind week that began with an "Around the world" fundraising event and ended w/him sleepily lounging on my desk with his lazy smile adorning his furry brown face.

He also proved himself to be quite the Warriors fan as he sat by my side to watch the Warriors upset the Mavs 3-1. Things got a little rowdy, but Calvin handled my hoots and hollers with ease.

Calvin also made a rare appearance at UC Davis where he accompanied me at an amazing ribshack- a carnivore's dream. He made quick friends with my cousin's puppy Bailey and her cat Baby. You should have seen them all snuggled on the couch!

I hope Calvin had as great a time as I had with him. He is hands down my new favorite bear, sorry Oski.

-Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger