Minerva

Even though my relationship started on the wrong foot (Calvin fell off my lap when I sat back down during the K meeting) It progressively got better as the week went on. Tue. night Calvin met the rest of my family, including my sister who had gotten back from Disneyland.

On Wed. Calvin went to my early Italian class, unfortunately he fell asleep through all of it and learned no Italian. At the Spirit and social committee meeting, Calvin had fun cheering, even though the spanish teacher came into stop us. Then Calvin was stolen for 5 minutes by Sean, it was very frightening for Calvin since he did not know what Sean would do to him, but he returned him. After at study group Calvin showed off his Grrrs..., he also learned about Mass Spectroscopy, and then how to Lindy Hop!! On thurs. Calvin met the Trenza ladies, and modeled dresses for spring banquet.

Friday Calvin was there to comfort me, fortunately I did not need comforting since I got a good score on my ochem midterm. On Saturday Calvin enjoyed an eventful kids- b-day party, he hung out with the 7 year olds, since Calvin is only 2 years old and the 14 year olds were partying hard.

Love ya calvin!
-Minerva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger