Note to self?

What can I say except that it was. the most relaxing week of my life. I did absolutely nothing except sat there on his desk. It was nice to stay in one place. I used his computer to surf the net. There are some crazy things happening in the world lately, like Obama outfundraising Hillary.

When I was bored I search his computer for "viewing materials" but couldnt' find anything, that human must have deleted them before I came over. Oh well, I guess the good thing was that I finally put my imagination and creativity to good use. Well I can't wait to meet my next __!! Hopefully I get to see him before he __ but if not, then ___ with the rest of your life.

-Calvin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger