Airi

BAHHhhHhhhhhHhhHHhHhhhhhh T_____T

So basically, I'm pretty legitly depressed to part ways with Calvin because our week together was straight-up, AMAZING. We did soo many things together, like going to classes, eating dinner at the CKCDC, and even got intimate enough to sleep in the same bed! :O I mean, come on, you don't meet a bear that will willingly sleep in the same bed as you every day ;)

I introduced Calvin to practically anyone I could get a hold of – from my family back in Torrance, CA to my best friend up in Chicago. People ewre really really excited to meet Calvin, and Calvin was definitely having a blast making lots and lots of new friends too!

The biggest event Calvin and I attended this week was CKI North. It was definitely worth the early wake for the both of us because we had lots of fun jump roping, skinning the snake, human-pyramiding, mingling with fellow circle K'ers, & much more! Calvin was fired up that day, and growled on his kickbutt UCBCKI teams, the Tri-creeps, something-Flower Anaugers (lol sorry, can't remember name),the Blue Baracudas, and best of all the succulent sea cucumbers!

Thanks to Calvin's (and many other Circle K'ers) constant support, the SSC placed 2nd as a whole & 1st in the Pirates division! Woooo <3>

I really hope Calvin had as much fun as I had w/ him this week, and I will miss him very very much :( I hope he can bring lots of smiles to the next Calvin owner just like he did for me, and keep spreading the Circle K love :)

Thanku Calvin for a wonderful time, and thanku circle k for a wonderful opportunity. OMG I'm gona stop writing before I get even more sentimental about this LOL

-Airi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger