Joe

I had heard a lot about Calvin from the general meetings, but we had never really met before. On tuesday we bonded a bit while looking at the stars on top of campbell, but unfortunately the rest of the week was pretty busy, and we didn't get much chance to see each other.

Calvin tried to help me study, but he mentioned so many facts about grizzlies that I began to suspect he doesn't know much about quantum physics.

Still, we had a pretty good time, and were both glad to get out to Literacy Village on Sunday. Okay, so he did get a little upset with me when I kept making "bear" puns, but I'm sure that's not why he decided to take the other car back.

-Joe

+ + +

Bear puns are "beary" lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger