Jennifer

Calvin and I had a great experience this past week! He went to the Gold Rush Single Service project where he helped to teach the little kids and even made a few friends. He has a friendship bracelet to prove it!

Although, he growled at one little girl, and she slapped his nose for it, but they quickly made up. The next day he woke up bright and early to help make bag lunches for the homeless. Calvin didn't have a problem getting up, but I can't say the same for myself. I never realized he was such a smart bear either! He helped me do all of my homework and at super speed! ...that is between him grooving to my music. He says RAWR to everyone.

-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger