Sara

So, my original intention was to go into lots of fun details about all the fun stuff Calvin and I did this week, but now it's Tuesday. Almost time for the Circle K meeting and I still have to study for a midterm tomorrow.

Calvin is currently helping me study Italian Renaissance art. Ok. This week I did a lot of Circle K stuff that Calvin could not join me for, but he did get to meet my suitmates way up at Foothill; we spent all night dancing and growling.

I had lots of reading and studying so Calvin didn't get out much but on Sunday he went to the Goblin Jamboree w/ me! We were right by the Golden Gate Bridge and had an excellent time watching cute kids in costumes!

-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger