Josh

WOW!

This past week Calvin really had an adventure!!! I took Calvin everywhere with me, especially to our annual Harvard Invitational for Ballroom Dancing! Calvin enjoyed comming to practices and cheered my partner Yasia & I before the trip. Thursday night we headed to the Oakland airport & took a 6 HOUR plane trip to Boston! It was soooo cold on the East coast, exactly 16 degrees when we arrived on Friday morning!

Saturday + Sunday was the Latin + Standard competition & Calvin really enjoyed all the talented dancers! He especially roared when I made it to the quarter + semifinals!!!

On Sunday night we packed up and had some authentic Boston clam chowder before we left. We got home @ 2am on Monday + slept all day!

-Josh Lomeli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Calvin's Adventures | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger